marți, 11 ianuarie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2776

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Intro Tara From: Tara B

Message

1.

Intro Tara

Posted by: "Tara B" awitchylass@gmail.com   awitchylass

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 am (PST)



Hello group,
Here is my into

1. My name is Tara and I am a 25 year old female from asia
2. I am interested in wicca and witchcraft. Witchcraft... I am a woman .
They told me witch means a wise woman.
3. My element is water
4. I donot have a totem yet
5. I do spells,scrying, ESP and I am interested to learn hypnotism.
6. My favorite season is winter.
7. I belive in Hecate
8. I guess I indee do have much to learn from you all; incase I have
missed something please ask me.

Tara
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu