sâmbătă, 19 martie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2826

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Full Crow Moon. - Into Ostra From: Blackbird

Message

1a.

Full Crow Moon. - Into Ostra

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm (PDT)



Hi All,

Well tomorrow night we have a full Crow Moon in Virgo, what the media is
calling "A Super Moon", because it will so big and bright; Followed on
the 20th by Equinox, and the Suns Ingress into Aries; and on the 21st
(The First Full day of Spring) by Ostra.
The exact Moment of Equinox will be 7:21PM Eastern
<http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/2011.html> , for those of us in the US.
The time of the Suns ingress into Aries
<http://www.anar-mura.com/Readings/2011/Astro/Aries-Ingress-%202011.jpg>
is 11:22 pm GMT March 20, 2011 in Greenwich, England, which would be
7:22 pm EDT.

Of Course Ostra is our Easter, and there is a very informative article
on this at Witchvox, linked here <http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?
a=usma&c=holidays&id=1991> , and a shorter but quite nice piece here,
Another at About.com
<http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/ostarathespringequinox/p/Ostara_Histo%2\
0ry.htm
> , and at the Wiccan Life Blog
<http://thewiccalife.blogspot.com/2011/01/celebrating-ostara-spring-%20e\
quinox_23.html
> , Spring is in the air and we have a Magnificencant
Opportunity to focus Energy on New Beginnings, New Ventures.

Which rather gave rise, in my mind to a thought;

When I was a kid, in buffalo one of the favorite daydreams of the rather
poor people that lived in my old neighborhood was, when I win the
Lottery I'm going too ...

I'm not a huge fan of this game anymore, because ... well your not going
to win the Lottery, your not, I'm not, none of us are; you've a much
better chance of being hit by lightning ... but what if starting
tomorrow, you could step into a new life, what if when you got up
tomorrow morning, and headed off to work you could do anything you
wanted too... what would you be doing, would you be doing what your
doing now?

For most everyone I've met in my life the Answer to that Question is no,
myself included; I think I can safely say the number of people I know
doing just what they want to be doing I could count on one hand; but I
do know a few.

But for myself ...
I love Coffee Shops, I do, they are my favorite "3rd Place" my favorite
right now is my local Borders, I get great Coffee, can browse lovely
books, and most days find someone to draw in passing, who is usually
thrilled to receive that life study I've assembled.

So my perfect Tomorrow morning would involve getting up, and heading off
to BB's Reading room; a small "Meta-Physical Borders" a place where you
can browse books, get your cards or chart read, oh and if your
interested maybe sit for a quick life study in pencil. ... but how to
get there from here; at 50 years old no less (besides the Lottery); I
don't really have much of a clue. I am by training and Trade a
technician, this dream of mine is just something I kind of fell into
over the last couple years; but I was thinking with this Amazing Moon
Tomorrow night I might try something.

Barbara Moore over at Llewellyn talks about what she calls her Wish Card
<http://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2011/03/the-nines/> , Which I
mis-interpreted as a Tarot card that represents her dream for the
moment, but thats not really quite it; Still I was thinking of doing a
"Wish Drawing" buying a rather nice sketch book at Barnes; (I prefer
borders but Barns has nicer sketch books); calling circle and spending
an hour or so Drawing this Reading Room, just giving the Idea some form.
... who knows what (if anything) comes of it from there, but in the
words of Wayne Gretski; 100% of the shots you don't take, never
score.
Your Thoughts, Brightest Blessings, BB.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu