vineri, 25 martie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2832

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1.

Charge of Dhumavati

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm (PDT)



I am the monstres of the night.
I am the fear within all people.
I am what terrorizes you.
I am what brings you to your problems.
I am the nightmere.
I am the blessings.
I am freedom of fear.
I make you brave.
I make you holy.
My path isnt always easy, but it is rewarding.
I deal with the home.

Kalimir's notes: Luckily during trance to this powerful Mahavidya Goddess I had a recorder and this was what she said through me.
This was recorded and written down sometime in 2007 on Spain street New orleans, LA.

Jai Ma
by Kalimir

2.

Invocation to Dee-ah-nah

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm (PDT)



DEE-AH-NAH INVOCATION

Deeahnah is the full moon and mother aspect of Diana.

Vibrate or say Dee-ah-nah, Dee-ah-nah, Dee-ah-nah

Hear me magickal Mother of the moon that is ripe and full, Huntress of the woodland night.
Bring only the benevolent woodland sprites.

Come to my temple, come to my place

From wind, fire, earth and sea

Lovely goddess of the bows and arrows, come to me

Hear me other Dee-ah-nah

Mother of Aradia

Sister of the sun

Goddess of witchcraft

Lady of the hunt

I (state your name) invoke thee!

Face East say or vibrate Dee-ah-nah

Face South vibrate or say Dee-ah-nah

Face West say or vibrate Dee-ah-nah

Face North vibrate or say Dee-ah-nah

Look up say or Vibrate Dee-ah-nah

Look down say or vibrate Dee-ah-nah

Stand and fold your hands between your chest and vibrate or say Dee-ah-nah

I invoke thee oh sweet mother, sweet, sweet, Mother

Say Dee-ah-nah 9 times

I love you!

Mighty Mother come

Hail to you Queen of Witches all
I give thanks for all that you have done for me

(if you ask for a boon, then say as you light the candle)

By the flame of this candle I invoke you

(say what you will)

Thank you blessed Queen

PS You can take out Dee-ah-nah and add Losna instead. It depends on your tradition. Dee-ah-nah is the Goddess of the Strega and Queen of Witches (many Goddesses hold that title) I wrote this one in 2000.

Kalimir
J. Dougherty

3.

Did God Have  a Wife - Article

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:28 pm (PDT)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Family and home

Tips for mom

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu