joi, 17 martie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2824

Messages In This Digest (12 Messages)

1a.
Re: Quantum Touch Healers From: Melissa Webber
1b.
Re: Quantum Touch Healers From: Cindy Farber
2.
Spring is greening up From: Thayna
3.
The Power of hekate From: kalimir
4.
Liberate us Kali From: kalimir
5a.
Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes) From: kalimir
5b.
Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes) From: Jude DaShiell
6.
Invocation to isis From: kalimir
7a.
Re: Questions Questions. From: Ana
7b.
Re: Questions Questions. From: Blackbird
7c.
Re: Questions Questions. From: khurram shehzad
8a.
Re: Alternate Prayer to Inari. From: Blackbird

Messages

1a.

Re: Quantum Touch Healers

Posted by: "Melissa Webber" feline@tiscali.co.za   familiar_feline

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 pm (PDT)



Will do xx
----- Original Message -----
From: me@secretinker.com
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:24 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Quantum Touch Healers

I need a bit of healing. If someone would kindly help I would be
very appreciative.
I have reoccurring hormonal migraines and scoliosis. You are
welcome to pm me.
Thanks in advance.
Debby

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus Database: 1498/3510 - Release Date: 03/16/11

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus Database: 1498/3510 - Release Date: 03/16/11
1b.

Re: Quantum Touch Healers

Posted by: "Cindy Farber" cindyfarber@yahoo.com   cindyfarber

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 pm (PDT)



sending you healing golden energy now~

Namaste Debby

www.readingsbyindigokashmire.com

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, Melissa Webber <feline@tiscali.co.za> wrote:

From: Melissa Webber <feline@tiscali.co.za>
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] Quantum Touch Healers
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 9:13 AM

 

Will do xx

----- Original Message -----
From:
me@secretinker.com
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:24
PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Quantum Touch
Healers

 

I need a bit of healing. If someone would kindly help I would be
very
appreciative.
I have reoccurring hormonal migraines and scoliosis. You are

welcome to pm me.
Thanks in advance.
Debby

No virus found in this
message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus
Database: 1498/3510 - Release Date: 03/16/11No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus Database: 1498/3510 - Release Date: 03/16/11

2.

Spring is greening up

Posted by: "Thayna" thaynabilberry@yahoo.com   thaynabilberry

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:39 pm (PDT)



All my day lilies are about 4 inches tall, no flowers but the leaves are beautiful green. The Catkins on my hazelnut trees are getting longer. Some small circles of green grass, lets me know the Fey are blessing my yard with their special gifts. And I seen my first bee( in my area they are called bumble bees, but are actually honey bees.)

I haven't seen any flowers in bloom, yet, but the fact that honey bees are out lets me know they aren't far from feeling the air with their fragrance and I will soon beautiful colors start to fill the gardens. So I'm excited to see my first bee.

Love and Light,
Thayna

3.

The Power of hekate

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm (PDT)



Where there are shadows, there will be Hekate.
Where there is magic, there will be Hakate.
Where there is a wolf howling at the moon, there will be Hekate.
When a child is born and makes the first cry, there will be Hekate
When one dies and journies to the Other Side, There will be Hekate.

Life and death belong to Hekate
Life and death are her's to give
Wrong or right; good or bad, it is Hekate's will

When the Shaman communicates with the Other Side, Hekate answers
When the Witch casts the spell; Hekate assists
When the Magician speaks the ancient tongue; Hekate listens
When the priests and priestesses conduct ceremonies; Hekate attends
When the oracle predicts; Hekate witnesses
Hekate knows the past
Hekate knows the present
Hekate knows the future
Call on Hekate, she knows your heart.

I use this in my Hekate rituals. enjoy
by
Kalimir

4.

Liberate us Kali

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm (PDT)



Kalima
Great Mother liberate us all.
Free us from the binds of patriarcal tyranny!
Kali ma
like all women we have been misunderstood
Kalima
in your aspect of Tara give us your mercy
Kalima
Maha Kalima in your Divinity let us be Divine
Kalima
Mother you are the beauty in all things
Kalima
according to the supreme reality all spirits are feminine
Kalima
your name means time, and now it is our time.
Praise Kali Ma in all her aspects!

by Kalimir aka Kalamere

5a.

Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes)

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm (PDT)



These are from my old website now defunct due to payment issues :(

Germanic Name: Thurisaz
Traditional Meaning: Giant
Gender: Male
Color: Red
Element: Earth
Deiteies: Thor

Thor is the most powerful god in the Asatrue Panteon
when it comes to
streangh. Thor is the champion of the gods and the
earth. His sphere is
Midgard on the Yggdrasil Tree. Midgard=Earth. Thurisaz
is the glyph of
his mighty hammer.
In a reading Thurisaz means tremendous streangth.
Psychologically this rune shows a persons will power
over imposing the surrounding enviormet in which that person is
in at the time.
This rune has many associations with luck and
protection. This is true
when paired with Algiz or Elwaz.. somtimes Thurisaz may
appear in a
reading to tell you that the good luck that you are
experiencing now is
comming to the end, take care not to be full of
bullshit. Take time to
think things over carefully.
If Thurisaz appeas with Isa, Hagalaz or Nauthiz (The
del! ay runes) you
would be better posponing any plans for the duration of
the reading.
Take time to think. Act do not react! Thurisaz can bring
pain, ordeals
loss and hardships so be careful!

When doing magick and you feel threatened see a the Hammer of Thor Mjolinir not the rune throught you whole being. Thurisaz in a meditation i had with it showed me how destructive this rune can be. Picture this the astroid that slammed into earth destroying the dinosaurs and engulfing all in darkness. You can visualize Thors hammer smashing any hostile entity.

REVERSED

Thurisaz reversed means almost the same thing as it does
upright. the
difference is that you will not heed the warning or
advice that you
recieved.
this rune can mean trouble a terrible ordeal is heading
your way.
In a negative runecast Thurisaz reversed can pose as a
BIG warning of
evil, devestation, destruction, or ruin.
If Fehu is next to Thurisaz reversed it can mean finacial
loss or ruin. in
other words Thurisaz is a warning of iniqu! itious things
to come, be
careful!

A Thurisaz home protection spell created by Calamere

physically draw a small red Thuriszas on every mirror,
closet,
fireplace, dorway regardless whether there is a door
there or not. ow
the magick part take your Jupiter finger (the first
finger) Now draw a
big Thurisaz rune over each place. If you know how you
may vibrate its
name. Or chant its name.Keep in mind the whole time why
this is being
done. To make it more interesting magicaklly draw
another rune over he
small physical rune the same size of the rune that you
made. This is
best done on a Thusday. Thusday was oriinally Thors day.
Also i you like
you can do it on the time of Mars. ars is used for
protection.

Germanic Name: Ansuz
Traditional Meaning: a god or deity
Gender: Male
Color: Indigo
Element: Air
Deities: Odin

Odin rules this rune. It is a rune of c! ommunication.
This is the 4th
rune of the 1st Aett.
In a reading there is an understanding. Ansuz represents
the
consciousness as well as intelligence. Its a merurial
rune. The binds that
have been made has been or will be released.
Listen to advice.Heed the advice that comes from a
parental figure or
someone you consider wiser than yourself. Listen to what
your Higher
Self (Holy aurdia Angel) is teling you. The advice wil
come from a close
family member if Ansuz is next to Berkana (usually a
female family
member). The advice will come from the law if ansuz is
paird with Jera.
Ansuz can point out the things that are in the past that
are affecting
you now. This rune shows there is clear communications.

REVERSED

When Ansuz is reversed it means that communications are
distorted. A
misundrstanding. n this position nsuz can show a deliberate deciet,
false rumers, lies Miscommunications, & general
bullshit. The advice
that is coming from Ansuz is dont believe every thing
you hear. When in
doubt get a 2nd opinion. There may be a nasty person
that wants whats
best for him/her self and couldnt give a shit about you.
This person is
sneaky. Be careful of who you trust. Be careful of a rat
who may be
trying hard to disrupt your plans or intefere with your
True Will.
Ansuz is warning you of the repetition of repeating the
same mistakes
over and over again.

Ansuz can be mgickally used to aid in communications and
lift binds.
Best done on the time of Mercury

by Kalimir

PS the runes are coming in order.

5b.

Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes)

Posted by: "Jude DaShiell" jdashiel@shellworld.net

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 am (PDT)



The description of Thurisas in this message is probably why on another
list someone wrote if Thurisas comes up in an occupational reading a life
on the sea is likely to produce a good livelyhood. All of the attributes
needed to survive on the sea are listed here in terms of the advice about
Thurisas.On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, kalimir wrote:
The Mars Hour on Thursdays falls on 7:00A.M. 2:00P.M. and 7:00P.M. for
those without access to a table of planetary hours. The last Chapter of
Sephariel's Kaballah of numbers has planetary hours and planetary minutes
tables in it.

> These are from my old website now defunct due to payment
issues :( > >
> Germanic Name: Thurisaz
> Traditional Meaning: Giant
> Gender: Male
> Color: Red
> Element: Earth
> Deiteies: Thor
>
> Thor is the most powerful god in the Asatrue Panteon
> when it comes to
> streangh. Thor is the champion of the gods and the
> earth. His sphere is
> Midgard on the Yggdrasil Tree. Midgard=Earth. Thurisaz
> is the glyph of
> his mighty hammer.
> In a reading Thurisaz means tremendous streangth.
> Psychologically this rune shows a persons will power
> over imposing the surrounding enviormet in which that person is
> in at the time.
> This rune has many associations with luck and
> protection. This is true
> when paired with Algiz or Elwaz.. somtimes Thurisaz may
> appear in a
> reading to tell you that the good luck that you are
> experiencing now is
> comming to the end, take care not to be full of
> bullshit. Take time to
> think things over carefully.
> If Thurisaz appeas with Isa, Hagalaz or Nauthiz (The
> del! ay runes) you
> would be better posponing any plans for the duration of
> the reading.
> Take time to think. Act do not react! Thurisaz can bring
> pain, ordeals
> loss and hardships so be careful!
>
> When doing magick and you feel threatened see a the Hammer of Thor Mjolinir not the rune throught you whole being. Thurisaz in a meditation i had with it showed me how destructive this rune can be. Picture this the astroid that slammed into earth destroying the dinosaurs and engulfing all in darkness. You can visualize Thors hammer smashing any hostile entity.
>
> REVERSED
>
> Thurisaz reversed means almost the same thing as it does
> upright. the
> difference is that you will not heed the warning or
> advice that you
> recieved.
> this rune can mean trouble a terrible ordeal is heading
> your way.
> In a negative runecast Thurisaz reversed can pose as a
> BIG warning of
> evil, devestation, destruction, or ruin.
> If Fehu is next to Thurisaz reversed it can mean finacial
> loss or ruin. in
> other words Thurisaz is a warning of iniqu! itious things
> to come, be
> careful!
>
>
> A Thurisaz home protection spell created by Calamere
>
> physically draw a small red Thuriszas on every mirror,
> closet,
> fireplace, dorway regardless whether there is a door
> there or not. ow
> the magick part take your Jupiter finger (the first
> finger) Now draw a
> big Thurisaz rune over each place. If you know how you
> may vibrate its
> name. Or chant its name.Keep in mind the whole time why
> this is being
> done. To make it more interesting magicaklly draw
> another rune over he
> small physical rune the same size of the rune that you
> made. This is
> best done on a Thusday. Thusday was oriinally Thors day.
> Also i you like
> you can do it on the time of Mars. ars is used for
> protection.
>
>
>
>
> Germanic Name: Ansuz
> Traditional Meaning: a god or deity
> Gender: Male
> Color: Indigo
> Element: Air
> Deities: Odin
>
> Odin rules this rune. It is a rune of c! ommunication.
> This is the 4th
> rune of the 1st Aett.
> In a reading there is an understanding. Ansuz represents
> the
> consciousness as well as intelligence. Its a merurial
> rune. The binds that
> have been made has been or will be released.
> Listen to advice.Heed the advice that comes from a
> parental figure or
> someone you consider wiser than yourself. Listen to what
> your Higher
> Self (Holy aurdia Angel) is teling you. The advice wil
> come from a close
> family member if Ansuz is next to Berkana (usually a
> female family
> member). The advice will come from the law if ansuz is
> paird with Jera.
> Ansuz can point out the things that are in the past that
> are affecting
> you now. This rune shows there is clear communications.
>
>
>
> REVERSED
>
> When Ansuz is reversed it means that communications are
> distorted. A
> misundrstanding. n this position nsuz can show a deliberate deciet,
> false rumers, lies Miscommunications, & general
> bullshit. The advice
> that is coming from Ansuz is dont believe every thing
> you hear. When in
> doubt get a 2nd opinion. There may be a nasty person
> that wants whats
> best for him/her self and couldnt give a shit about you.
> This person is
> sneaky. Be careful of who you trust. Be careful of a rat
> who may be
> trying hard to disrupt your plans or intefere with your
> True Will.
> Ansuz is warning you of the repetition of repeating the
> same mistakes
> over and over again.
>
> Ansuz can be mgickally used to aid in communications and
> lift binds.
> Best done on the time of Mercury
>
> by Kalimir
>
> PS the runes are coming in order.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

6.

Invocation to isis

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm (PDT)



Isis Isis Isis!
Here me call you, as I hear your call
Feel my love for you as I feel your love
Isis, Isis, Isis!
I call you and it feels like I have called forever
I love you and it feels like eternal
For I know you call me and love me forevere
Isis! The Magician! I call you!
Isis! The Mother! I call you!
Isis! The Wise! I Call you
I call outwards to you
I call inwards to you
To the East I call Iset Nef!
To To the South I call Iset Ash!
To the West I call Iset Mu
To the North I call Iset Ta
Isis I call you from Above Iset Ba
Isis I call you from within me Iset Ab
Below me I call you Iset Ka
Isis, Isis, Isis To all directions I call thee
I honor thee and I am in love with thee
Isis Isis Isis be with me
Goddess of all things.
Goddess of the Light and Goddess of the Dark
I call thee!
Know me with your mind
see me with your eyes
hear me with your ears
speak to me with you mouth
love me with you heart
hold me with your hands
protect me with your enfolding wings
Stand with me
I am you and you are me
together we are one,
we are Isis
You are Isis
I am Isis
We are one
Hail Isis!

written by Kalimir aka Kalamere

7a.

Re: Questions Questions.

Posted by: "Ana" anagallaway@yahoo.com   anagallaway

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm (PDT)



I want to learn how to increase, and mostly, direct my psychic abilities. I don't know the possibilities. I feel like I am walking in the dark.
Also, I have been researching Reiki. I thought it would be awesome, since I have some type of psychic gift. That I may be able to help others heal.
I had some answers from some nice people here, offering help with Reiki. Around here it is being difficult for me to find someone who's principal interest isn't money.
Maybe there are other alternative healing methods, other things I could learn. I could incorporate other things.
I don't want to talk too much and take your time. In short, this is what I am looking for.
And of course, I wanted to talk to others who understand and don't think I lost my mind when I say I hear noises, or voices, or feel someone touching my hair. Or find the doors open when I closed them.
I am not a nut.
I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will them to come, they just do.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Blackbird" <blackbird_61@...> wrote:
>
>
> I've noticed alot of members will when Joining post something like
>
> I want to learn about... palmestry, Astrology, et al;
>
> and then never post a single Question; and I can understand the shyness,
> but honestly, it does not work; persons with the expertise cant anwser
> the Questions you dont ask, and dont know what you want to know.
>
> Still,
> My point tonight is not to Scold, it's really not, if you have joined in
> the last year say, and you posted such a post. I want to learn X. then
> email me off list, let me know what you want to learn about. I intend to
> use it to populate a Data Base, and will be posting regular Questions
> based on the subjects you have expressed interest in ... lets see if we
> can stir the pot.
>
> Blessings, BB.
>

7b.

Re: Questions Questions.

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:49 pm (PDT)




First off,
I am not a Psychic, I am a Tarot Reader first and foremost, and while
that might seem Psychic to some, I dont experiance it that way myself;
so I do hope that any person with more developed Psychic abilities will
reply, and will correct anything they see as a mistake or misinformation
in what follows.

I do recommend you look into a book called, A Magical Course in Tarot
<http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Course-Tarot-Reading-Cards/dp/1573247065/\
ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1300343363&sr=1-1#_
> by Michelle Morgan,
the author also had a rather undisciplined Psychic ability and she found
that Tarot proved a very useful tool for gaining control over her
ability; I believe you will find a great resonance with her story and
your own.

I also suggest you review Gaia's Postings on, Grounding, Shielding,
Visualization, and Shamanistic Exericses
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/24846> as I
believe these will help you. You might also look for Dr. Eve Bruces book
Shaman MD.
"I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will
them to come, they just do."
BB re: Of course your not,
let me propose a little something here, suppose for a moment, each
channel on your Cable box was not just a different RF Frequency, but a
window on another world. All existing simultaniously, all quite real,
all just a few degrees apart in terms of Frequency. ... Problem most
folks dont have a cable box, they have an old school TV that only gets 3
channels: so when you say to "Bob" did you see what the Soprano's were
doing last night, Bob say, "Whats a Soprano?" ... What is for you an
Obvious reality is for Bob, just out there, because your Reciever is
tuned out way wider than his is just now.

At the same time while you can tune into say HBO, you cant say for sure
what will be on it is after all another world and you can't really
dictate what is going on there in any given moment.

Still with you seem to be drawing spirits too, unwanted touching by a
spirit is still unwanted touching (IMHO);so definately work on your
shielding.

I hope this post is a useful start, and I hope others with more direct
Psychic experiance will offer they advise and corrections.

Brightest Blessing, BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@...> wrote:
>
I want to learn how to increase, and mostly, direct my psychic
abilities. I
don't know the possibilities. I feel like I am walking in the dark.

Also, I have been researching Reiki. I thought it would be awesome,
since I
have some type of psychic gift. That I may be able to help others heal.
I had some answers from some nice people here, offering help with Reiki.
Around
here it is being difficult for me to find someone who's principal
interest isn't
money.

Maybe there are other alternative healing methods, other things I could
learn.
I could incorporate other things. I don't want to talk too much and take
your time. In short, this is what I am looking for.

And of course, I wanted to talk to others who understand and don't think
I lost
my mind when I say I hear noises, or voices, or feel someone touching my
hair.
Or find the doors open when I closed them.

I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will
them to come, they just do.

7c.

Re: Questions Questions.

Posted by: "khurram shehzad" khmshd@yahoo.com   khmshd

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 am (PDT)



any seer around?

--- On Thu, 3/17/11, Blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Questions Questions.
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 11:48 AM

 

First off,
I am not a Psychic, I am a Tarot Reader first and foremost, and while that might seem Psychic to some, I dont experiance it that way myself; so I do hope that any person with more developed Psychic abilities will reply, and will correct anything they see as a mistake or misinformation in what follows.
I do recommend you look into a book called, A Magical Course in Tarot by Michelle Morgan, the author also had a rather undisciplined Psychic ability and she found that Tarot proved a very useful tool for gaining control over her ability; I believe you will find a great resonance with her story and your own.
I also suggest you review Gaia's Postings on, Grounding, Shielding, Visualization, and Shamanistic Exericses as I believe these will help you. You might also look for Dr. Eve Bruces book Shaman MD.
"I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will them to come, they just do."
BB re: Of course your not,
let me propose a little something here, suppose for a moment, each channel on your Cable box was not just a different RF Frequency, but a window on another world. All existing simultaniously, all quite real, all just a few degrees apart in terms of Frequency. ... Problem most folks dont have a cable box, they have an old school TV that only gets 3 channels: so when you say to "Bob" did you see what the Soprano's were doing last night, Bob say, "Whats a Soprano?" ... What is for you an Obvious reality is for Bob, just out there, because your Reciever is tuned out way wider than his is just now.
At the same time while you can tune into say HBO, you cant say for sure what will be on it is after all another world and you can't really dictate what is going on there in any given moment.
Still with you seem to be drawing spirits too,  unwanted touching by a spirit is still unwanted touching (IMHO);so definately work on your shielding.
I hope this post is a useful start, and I hope others with more direct Psychic experiance will offer they advise and corrections.
Brightest Blessing, BB.
--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@...> wrote:
>
I want to learn how to increase, and mostly, direct my psychic abilities. I
don't know the possibilities. I feel like I am walking in the dark.
Also, I have been researching Reiki. I thought it would be awesome, since I
have some type of psychic gift. That I may be able to help others heal.
I had some answers from some nice people here, offering help with Reiki. Around
here it is being difficult for me to find someone who's principal interest isn't
money.
Maybe there are other alternative healing methods, other things I could learn.
I could incorporate other things. I don't want to talk too much and take your time. In short, this is what I am looking for.

And of course, I wanted to talk to others who understand and don't think I lost
my mind when I say I hear noises, or voices, or feel someone touching my hair.
Or find the doors open when I closed them.

I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will them to come, they just do.

8a.

Re: Alternate Prayer to Inari.

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm (PDT)




Hi All,
I will be on Night Watch 8 out of the next 10 nights, as such I will not
be in a position to organize prayers/Energy for the the group in
response to events in Japan; but please keep our brothers and sisters
across the water in mind, and pray especially for the Techs and
Engineers risking their lives in an effort to contain the current
disaster and stave off worse events.

Let us all call on the Goddess to bless them with clear minds and
courage, as they go about this vital, and dangerous undertaking.

Brightest Blessings, BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, blackbird <blackbird_61@...>
wrote:
>

Inari is a Great Kami,

She is goddess of Prosperity, fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes,
industry and worldly success and one of the principal kami of Shinto
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inari_%C5%8Ckami> . She is also the patron
Goddess of a Personal Friend of mine, must as Innana is My own Patron.
As such I have learned a fair little bit about her in passing; and she
has much in common with our Astrological Mercury. Inari,
Kitsune,
Goddess of Wit,
Goddess of Wisdom,
Shining Spirit, burring Bright. Oh Goddess Inari,
Fill the Heaven's with your Blessing Let your wisdom shine like a
light,
To guide your people through the days ahead.
Let your peoples leaders find courage,
Let the technicians and engineers find true paths,
and avoid the shoals of further disasters.
let the world come to children with gifts of Water and Rice. Inari,
Kitsuen,
Great Kami, Shining Flame.
Your people need your wit, your wisdom, your guidance now.
Let this terrible moment, hold the door open for truth,
that they may going forward find their truest Path. Inari,
Kitsuen,
Great Kami, Shining Flame.
We Raise our voices to You. Again I will be calling circle at 11:30 I
intend to offer up both prayers. Sometime shortly after 12:00. Brightest
Blessings, BB. Oh BTW Kitsuen is the Japanese word for fox, they are
closely associated with this Goddess, are are her messengers, she
herself is a shape shifter, sometimes appears as a sort of Woman/Fox;
there are some lovely painting of this. Blessings, BB.

I am the Cup which holds Eternity. All other Cups Have their
Source in Me. The Goddess Innana.
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu