marți, 15 martie 2011

[WitchesWorkshop] Digest Number 4678

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

Messages

1a.

i need help with my servitor

Posted by: "androshi" warlocke_rising@yahoo.com   warlocke_rising

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 am (PDT)



hi everyone

ok i have a small situation that i would like to fix.

i have a servitor -he is a dream servitor and i cant seem to summond him

anymore. im wondering if i did anything wrong that i could somehow tweek

or fix.

i made him up through pictures of a celebrity. i put all the pictures of this celebrity in a small round trinket box that is made of metal.

i had other pictures of the celebrity that was extra and i used them to
help me conjure the servitor using the cauldron method.

the cauldron method is just a pot of liquid with spices as im chanting.

the first day was great because he was there in my dreams.

the days after he was there but much weaker than the previous day.

now it seems he's just not showing up.

the funny part is i could almost swear i see him while im awake.

i dont see his body or face like you would see a real human -but i do see a shadow or an energy of a person .

for some reason only i could see him. like he only comes to me -for my eyes only.

how could he do this and not show up for dream work?

was i suppose to burn his pictures and just keep the ashes?

im second guessing myself and need some good imput.

this is the spell i used for him :

with these pictures in my hand
and with these words and my command
i create forth through space and time
a dream servitor that is only mine.

give him birth,vitality, and now animate
take some of my aura to now activate
with these pictures i duplicate
a real life servant that articulates

know this list for this list is yours
it might be less it might be more
when i call you better come
time for work or have some fun

from now until forever more
this is your home and to open your door
3 good rubs clockwise spin
do not make me scream or a dyne

obey my words and all is well
work my magic unto my spells
head me ,the word is MET
you will cease to be,death you get.

this is the program i have for the servitor =he is with these traits

his body will never age.
he is my servitor.
he will serve me in dream time.
he will aid me if i need him.
he will never turn on me or my family.
i give him power to travel to other peoples dreams to give them messages sent from me.

he has the key to my subconscious mind.
he has a pet named locks.
he can shape shift into a merman.
he has wings to commune to my higher consciousness.
he can feel all emotions and is a empath.
he has a healing touch.
if he is bad the word "MET" spoken 3 times out loud
will destroy him.
when he serves me i will feed him light.
light is what he eats.
he is made for my pleasure.
he is made for my enjoyment.
he will only follow my command only.
he is a dream servito and his name is ####

what can i do ? its like he's here but not for me anymore.

did i do something wrong? can i fix it?

androshi

1b.

Re: i need help with my servitor

Posted by: "Ken Howard" kenelm@internode.on.net   kenelm3927

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 am (PDT)



Hi Androshi

This is not what magick or witchcraft are about!

I suggest that you banish what you think that you have summoned - because it is most unlikely that you have summoned what you intended!
I am not going to suggest a method, as that depends on your own path - ask people if you need to.

All I can suggest, is to study as much as you can about magick before attempting anything like this.
And when you have studied enough, you won't have the need to do it anyway

93s ---Aquila---

On 15/03/2011, at 10:31 AM, androshi wrote:

> hi everyone
>
> ok i have a small situation that i would like to fix.
>
> i have a servitor -he is a dream servitor and i cant seem to summond him
>
> anymore. im wondering if i did anything wrong that i could somehow tweek
>
> or fix.
>
> i made him up through pictures of a celebrity. i put all the pictures of this celebrity in a small round trinket box that is made of metal.
>
> i had other pictures of the celebrity that was extra and i used them to
> help me conjure the servitor using the cauldron method.
>
> the cauldron method is just a pot of liquid with spices as im chanting.
>
> the first day was great because he was there in my dreams.
>
> the days after he was there but much weaker than the previous day.
>
> now it seems he's just not showing up.
>
> the funny part is i could almost swear i see him while im awake.
>
> i dont see his body or face like you would see a real human -but i do see a shadow or an energy of a person .
>
> for some reason only i could see him. like he only comes to me -for my eyes only.
>
> how could he do this and not show up for dream work?
>
> was i suppose to burn his pictures and just keep the ashes?
>
> im second guessing myself and need some good imput.
>
> this is the spell i used for him :
>
> with these pictures in my hand
> and with these words and my command
> i create forth through space and time
> a dream servitor that is only mine.
>
> give him birth,vitality, and now animate
> take some of my aura to now activate
> with these pictures i duplicate
> a real life servant that articulates
>
> know this list for this list is yours
> it might be less it might be more
> when i call you better come
> time for work or have some fun
>
> from now until forever more
> this is your home and to open your door
> 3 good rubs clockwise spin
> do not make me scream or a dyne
>
> obey my words and all is well
> work my magic unto my spells
> head me ,the word is MET
> you will cease to be,death you get.
>
> this is the program i have for the servitor =he is with these traits
>
> his body will never age.
> he is my servitor.
> he will serve me in dream time.
> he will aid me if i need him.
> he will never turn on me or my family.
> i give him power to travel to other peoples dreams to give them messages sent from me.
>
> he has the key to my subconscious mind.
> he has a pet named locks.
> he can shape shift into a merman.
> he has wings to commune to my higher consciousness.
> he can feel all emotions and is a empath.
> he has a healing touch.
> if he is bad the word "MET" spoken 3 times out loud
> will destroy him.
> when he serves me i will feed him light.
> light is what he eats.
> he is made for my pleasure.
> he is made for my enjoyment.
> he will only follow my command only.
> he is a dream servito and his name is ####
>
> what can i do ? its like he's here but not for me anymore.
>
> did i do something wrong? can i fix it?
>
> androshi
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2a.

help

Posted by: "verlaya" verlaya@yahoo.com   verlaya

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 am (PDT)



hi i am new to the craft and i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or possibly names of books that i could read that could point me in the right direction. thanks

3.

HolisticPage invites Free listing of Workshops, Events, Meetings, To

Posted by: "mteear" michael@holisticpage.com.au   mteear

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 am (PDT)



Please feel free to add your workshops meetings etc. to the HolisticPage Workshop Page.
This is free.
http://www.holisticpage.com.au/workshops.php

Go to the above page to list.

We encourage the FREE listing of workshops on HolisticPage as we receive thousands of visitors from around the world on a daily basis.
It is a way we can spread the word and knowledge of your workshops meetings and events.
Please also encourage others you know to use this free service.

We enjoy the opportunity to help you in your work.

Best wishes

Michael
HolisticPage
Pymble NSW 2073
Australia
Tel: 02 9988 4215
www.holisticpage.com.au

4.

COAGULA Launch Event (Melbourne)

Posted by: "orryelle defenestrate" odxob@yahoo.com   odxob

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 am (PDT)



My new alchymic art-book COAGULA is now available from the UK publishers Fulgur
Limited.
The Gold Book of my Tela Quadrivium fourfold bookweb, the launch of this tome
has been postponed twice (originally London June '10, then Seattle Sept.'10)
due to difficulties in distillation, as it involves a technically complex use
of
gold and silver metallic inks blended with pencil-tones. Transforming lead
(well ok, graphite these days) into gold was never easy...

COAGULA is available from http://www.fulgur.co.uk

For those in or near Melbourne Australia, a spectacular ritual theatre event
is being concocted to celebrate the release of the book:

Orryelle's Alchymic theatrical presentation of the concepts behind the tome,
with Butoh Dance, projected animations from the book and a live musical
ensemble
(harp, percussion, cello, violin, voices).

Alchymic installation by Amordios Gobblyn-Smyth & Orryelle.

Support by Kestral (Castlemaine).

Original Artwork from COAGULA exhibited.

And The Birth of a Magickal Childe from recent alchemical processes engaged in.

Thursday, March 24 at 8:00pm

'Long Play" Bar & Cinema 318 St Georges Rd North Fitzroy, Melbourne Australia
Entry $5 (free with purchase of book)

Signed copies of COAGULA (a hardback artbook) will be available for the special
launch price of $60 (no charge for postage from UK). A few rare ex-series
copies
of CONJUNCTIO (the Red Book) will also be available.

There is a facebook event page here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200892269936501

(Please forward this to anyone/s else you think may be interested. Thank you!)

_.......6

8..OdXbO..7... Orryelle Defenestrate-Bascule

_.......9..... THE MUTATION PARLOUR: http://www.crossroads.wild.net.au

http://www.myspace.com/orryelle
http://www.facebook.com/orryelle
http://www.youtube.com/orryelle

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
____________________ ooo)(0({O})0)(ooo____________________

Witches Workshop hold regular workshops see
http://www.witchesworkshop.com/Circle/circle_workshop.html

Keep up to date via our WitchesWorshop Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/WitchesWorkshop/135651219624

WitchesWorkshop and Witch Camp Australia also run camps
several times a year - check out our websites for updates.
http://www.witchcampaustralia.org.au
http://www.witchesworkshop.com
___________________________________________________________

The WitchesWorkshop egroup holds the expectation that a
tolerant and respectful dialogue be strived for in our  
communication with other pagans, witches magicians, et al.
Members are encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering
to these principles & to notify owner.

info@witchesworkshop.com
___________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu