vineri, 18 martie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2825

Messages In This Digest (13 Messages)

1a.
Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes) From: Kalimir
1b.
Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes) From: Blackbird
2a.
Re: Questions Questions. From: Ana
2b.
Re: Questions Questions. From: Blackbird
3.
Raido and Kennaz From: kalimir
4.
Diana Magic of the Night From: kalimir
5a.
Kali Kali Kali From: kalimir
5b.
Hekate From: Blackbird
6.
Jai Ma Kali! From: kalimir
7a.
Kalimir From: Carie M
7b.
Re: Kalimir From: Kalimir
8.
Full Crow Moon. From: blackbird
9.
announcement From: kalimir

Messages

1a.

Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes)

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 am (PDT)



I need to make a note on Thor. When I say he is the most powerfullest god among the Nordic pantheon I mean he is that way because of his size and strength. also eventually he became popular among the people even more popular than Odin and Frigga.

Kalimir

Jai ma kali.
On Mar 17, 2011 6:06 AM, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:

 

The description of Thurisas in this message is probably why on another

list someone wrote if Thurisas comes up in an occupational reading a life

on the sea is likely to produce a good livelyhood. All of the attributes

needed to survive on the sea are listed here in terms of the advice about

Thurisas.On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, kalimir wrote:

The Mars Hour on Thursdays falls on 7:00A.M. 2:00P.M. and 7:00P.M. for

those without access to a table of planetary hours. The last Chapter of

Sephariel's Kaballah of numbers has planetary hours and planetary minutes

tables in it.

> These are from my old website now defunct due to payment

issues :( > >

> Germanic Name: Thurisaz

> Traditional Meaning: Giant

> Gender: Male

> Color: Red

> Element: Earth

> Deiteies: Thor

>

> Thor is the most powerful god in the Asatrue Panteon

> when it comes to

> streangh. Thor is the champion of the gods and the

> earth. His sphere is

> Midgard on the Yggdrasil Tree. Midgard=Earth. Thurisaz

> is the glyph of

> his mighty hammer.

> In a reading Thurisaz means tremendous streangth.

> Psychologically this rune shows a persons will power

> over imposing the surrounding enviormet in which that person is

> in at the time.

> This rune has many associations with luck and

> protection. This is true

> when paired with Algiz or Elwaz.. somtimes Thurisaz may

> appear in a

> reading to tell you that the good luck that you are

> experiencing now is

> comming to the end, take care not to be full of

> bullshit. Take time to

> think things over carefully.

> If Thurisaz appeas with Isa, Hagalaz or Nauthiz (The

> del! ay runes) you

> would be better posponing any plans for the duration of

> the reading.

> Take time to think. Act do not react! Thurisaz can bring

> pain, ordeals

> loss and hardships so be careful!

>

> When doing magick and you feel threatened see a the Hammer of Thor Mjolinir not the rune throught you whole being. Thurisaz in a meditation i had with it showed me how destructive this rune can be. Picture this the astroid that slammed into earth destroying the dinosaurs and engulfing all in darkness. You can visualize Thors hammer smashing any hostile entity.

>

> REVERSED

>

> Thurisaz reversed means almost the same thing as it does

> upright. the

> difference is that you will not heed the warning or

> advice that you

> recieved.

> this rune can mean trouble a terrible ordeal is heading

> your way.

> In a negative runecast Thurisaz reversed can pose as a

> BIG warning of

> evil, devestation, destruction, or ruin.

> If Fehu is next to Thurisaz reversed it can mean finacial

> loss or ruin. in

> other words Thurisaz is a warning of iniqu! itious things

> to come, be

> careful!

>

>

> A Thurisaz home protection spell created by Calamere

>

> physically draw a small red Thuriszas on every mirror,

> closet,

> fireplace, dorway regardless whether there is a door

> there or not. ow

> the magick part take your Jupiter finger (the first

> finger) Now draw a

> big Thurisaz rune over each place. If you know how you

> may vibrate its

> name. Or chant its name.Keep in mind the whole time why

> this is being

> done. To make it more interesting magicaklly draw

> another rune over he

> small physical rune the same size of the rune that you

> made. This is

> best done on a Thusday. Thusday was oriinally Thors day.

> Also i you like

> you can do it on the time of Mars. ars is used for

> protection.

>

>

>

>

> Germanic Name: Ansuz

> Traditional Meaning: a god or deity

> Gender: Male

> Color: Indigo

> Element: Air

> Deities: Odin

>

> Odin rules this rune. It is a rune of c! ommunication.

> This is the 4th

> rune of the 1st Aett.

> In a reading there is an understanding. Ansuz represents

> the

> consciousness as well as intelligence. Its a merurial

> rune. The binds that

> have been made has been or will be released.

> Listen to advice.Heed the advice that comes from a

> parental figure or

> someone you consider wiser than yourself. Listen to what

> your Higher

> Self (Holy aurdia Angel) is teling you. The advice wil

> come from a close

> family member if Ansuz is next to Berkana (usually a

> female family

> member). The advice will come from the law if ansuz is

> paird with Jera.

> Ansuz can point out the things that are in the past that

> are affecting

> you now. This rune shows there is clear communications.

>

>

>

> REVERSED

>

> When Ansuz is reversed it means that communications are

> distorted. A

> misundrstanding. n this position nsuz can show a deliberate deciet,

> false rumers, lies Miscommunications, & general

> bullshit. The advice

> that is coming from Ansuz is dont believe every thing

> you hear. When in

> doubt get a 2nd opinion. There may be a nasty person

> that wants whats

> best for him/her self and couldnt give a shit about you.

> This person is

> sneaky. Be careful of who you trust. Be careful of a rat

> who may be

> trying hard to disrupt your plans or intefere with your

> True Will.

> Ansuz is warning you of the repetition of repeating the

> same mistakes

> over and over again.

>

> Ansuz can be mgickally used to aid in communications and

> lift binds.

> Best done on the time of Mercury

>

> by Kalimir

>

> PS the runes are coming in order.

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

>

1b.

Re: Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes)

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am (PDT)




That Fits my understanding of things, when my daughter was very small I
would read to her from Kevin Crossley Hollands the Norse Myths, (still
have it.) Odin as All Father is over course Chieftain and Wisest of the
Gods, and no slouch in a fight, but Thor is clearly their Champion;
defeating the Giant Champion Hrungnir among others.

I do believe also there was something of a class divison here; Odin
being more likely to be honored by the Nobility and Thor uncomplicated
and stouthearted was revered by the commoners. Blessings, BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Kalimir" <jai_ma_kali@...>
wrote:
Re: [Witch_Essentials] Thurisaz and Ansuz (runes)
I need to make a note on Thor. When I say he is the most powerfullest
god among the Nordic pantheon I mean he is that way because of his size
and strength. also eventually he became popular among the people even
more popular than Odin and Frigga.

Kalimir

Jai ma kali.
On Mar 17, 2011 6:06 AM, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:

The description of Thurisas in this message is probably why on another
list someone wrote if Thurisas comes up in an occupational reading a
life on the sea is likely to produce a good livelyhood. All of the
attributes needed to survive on the sea are listed here in terms of the
advice about Thurisas.On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, kalimir wrote:
The Mars Hour on Thursdays falls on 7:00A.M. 2:00P.M. and 7:00P.M. for
those without access to a table of planetary hours. The last Chapter of
Sephariel's Kaballah of numbers has planetary hours and planetary
minutes
tables in it.

2a.

Re: Questions Questions.

Posted by: "Ana" anagallaway@yahoo.com   anagallaway

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 am (PDT)



Thank you.
I use Tarot cards, only when I get stumped on a reading, lately I tried using it mode often. But you see, I get the answer to the question right away in my head, so what is the point in consulting the cards if I already know the answer? It slows me down a lot.
I have read some of the shielding, grounding,but I still haven't read the rest, I will now.
I don't mind the spirits, I was told some time ago that when they tingle like that, they just want to be acknowledged. But you are right in some aspects, they have hit me before, only twice, but that was enough.
As much as I don't mind their company, I don't call on them though, that would be bad. I know since I was young not to open doors like that.
Your explanation of the channels and frequencies, make so much sense, thank you. You are so right!

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Blackbird" <blackbird_61@...> wrote:
>
>
> First off,
> I am not a Psychic, I am a Tarot Reader first and foremost, and while
> that might seem Psychic to some, I dont experiance it that way myself;
> so I do hope that any person with more developed Psychic abilities will
> reply, and will correct anything they see as a mistake or misinformation
> in what follows.
>
> I do recommend you look into a book called, A Magical Course in Tarot
> <http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Course-Tarot-Reading-Cards/dp/1573247065/\
> ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1300343363&sr=1-1#_> by Michelle Morgan,
> the author also had a rather undisciplined Psychic ability and she found
> that Tarot proved a very useful tool for gaining control over her
> ability; I believe you will find a great resonance with her story and
> your own.
>
> I also suggest you review Gaia's Postings on, Grounding, Shielding,
> Visualization, and Shamanistic Exericses
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/24846> as I
> believe these will help you. You might also look for Dr. Eve Bruces book
> Shaman MD.
> "I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will
> them to come, they just do."
> BB re: Of course your not,
> let me propose a little something here, suppose for a moment, each
> channel on your Cable box was not just a different RF Frequency, but a
> window on another world. All existing simultaniously, all quite real,
> all just a few degrees apart in terms of Frequency. ... Problem most
> folks dont have a cable box, they have an old school TV that only gets 3
> channels: so when you say to "Bob" did you see what the Soprano's were
> doing last night, Bob say, "Whats a Soprano?" ... What is for you an
> Obvious reality is for Bob, just out there, because your Reciever is
> tuned out way wider than his is just now.
>
> At the same time while you can tune into say HBO, you cant say for sure
> what will be on it is after all another world and you can't really
> dictate what is going on there in any given moment.
>
> Still with you seem to be drawing spirits too, unwanted touching by a
> spirit is still unwanted touching (IMHO);so definately work on your
> shielding.
>
> I hope this post is a useful start, and I hope others with more direct
> Psychic experiance will offer they advise and corrections.
>
> Brightest Blessing, BB.
>
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@> wrote:
> >
> I want to learn how to increase, and mostly, direct my psychic
> abilities. I
> don't know the possibilities. I feel like I am walking in the dark.
>
> Also, I have been researching Reiki. I thought it would be awesome,
> since I
> have some type of psychic gift. That I may be able to help others heal.
> I had some answers from some nice people here, offering help with Reiki.
> Around
> here it is being difficult for me to find someone who's principal
> interest isn't
> money.
>
> Maybe there are other alternative healing methods, other things I could
> learn.
> I could incorporate other things. I don't want to talk too much and take
> your time. In short, this is what I am looking for.
>
>
> And of course, I wanted to talk to others who understand and don't think
> I lost
> my mind when I say I hear noises, or voices, or feel someone touching my
> hair.
> Or find the doors open when I closed them.
>
>
> I am not a nut. I also have premonitions sometimes. But I cannot will
> them to come, they just do.
>

2b.

Re: Questions Questions.

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm (PDT)




A few quick replies cut in below.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@...> wrote:

Thank you.
I use Tarot cards, only when I get stumped on a reading, lately I tried
using it
mode often. But you see, I get the answer to the question right away in
my
head, so what is the point in consulting the cards if I already know the
answer?
It slows me down a lot.

BB re: Actually that was kind of the point, if you check out Ms Morgan's
book, she found the cards provided something of a nozzel for her Psychic
powerhose, but perhaps that experiance is not going to apply to your
own; still sometimes the cards can help as a blind; my friend Tracy is
quite Psychic, but prefers to use cards for a reading, because people
find it less intimidating than her just taking their hands and reading
their energy; at say a Ren Fair or something. : )

Ana: I have read some of the shielding, grounding,but I still haven't
read the rest,
I will now. I don't mind the spirits, I was told some time ago that when
they tingle like that, they just want to be acknowledged. But you are
right in some aspects,
they have hit me before, only twice, but that was enough. As much as I
don't mind their company, I don't call on them though, that would be
bad. I know since I was young not to open doors like that.

Your explanation of the channels and frequencies, make so much sense,
thank you. You are so right!

BB re: Glad the Analogy helped, I work in Electronics, and well Energy
is Energy, and I find alot of Electronics concepts help me understand
Metaphysical concepts better if applied with just a little imagination.
BB.

3.

Raido and Kennaz

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am (PDT)



Note to Moderatore Snipped.

Germanic Name: Raido
Traditional Meaning: Riding or Traveling
Gender: Male
Color: Red
Element: Air
Deities: Thor

This rune deal with traveling and journeys. On the
psyical plane and the spiritual plane. on questions dealing with traveling Raido indicates for you to go for it. Also on spiitual questions Raido indicates that now is the time to do some self searching or astral/spiritual traveling. Get to
know yourself. Find your answers.
On financial questions this rune can indicate
that this is the right time to sell or trade. Raido
could be telling you that you may recieve some unexpected news. If there are problems with your relationship and Raido turs up there needs to be more communication and
understanding of each other. Maybe a trip together may
help. If Raido is surrounded by Isa, Hagalaz or Nauthis
(the delay runes) This means that there are forces or
people keeping you from your journey or there are delays on your journey.
Raido can mean a happy and stress free vacation.
This rune can be used for astral traveling in
conjunction with Ehwaz & Hagalaz. Ehwaz is used for the vehicle, Raido for traveling, Hgalaz for
the underworld. Omit Hagalaz if your destination is not
the Under world.

REVERSD

It means the opposite as it does upright.
It is telling you that now is not a good time to travel.
Dangers and trecherous passages may lie ahead. Difficulties in
transportation. This is true if surrunded by the delay runes.
On questions on making deisions think about it first!
On a deeper level it can mean that you are being
controlled by someone else or you are co-dependent.

Germanic Name: Kennaz
Traditional Meaning: Light or Travel
Gender: Female
Color: Orange
Deities: Freya & Heimdal

It is also a rune of guidence and craftmanship.
Kennaz can be indicating to you to b e open minded. It is
also a rune of power and streangth. A respite from problems. Troubles
will be worked out smoothly.
Obstacles and ordeals will be easy to overcome.
Kennaz is telling you to have a positive outlook.
On questions of love and romance both partners will
learn from each other, their lives will be enriched from the relationship.
This rune can actually signify a birth when paired with
Berkana or Inguz. When Kennaz is with Wunjo it is a birth of a new
idea.
Kenaz is a rune of mental clarity, knowledge.
This rune could be indicating that with focusand
determination you shall succeed. Insight, thoughts, trust & confidence.
In Magick:
When meditating on this rune, Kennaz can be useful if you are
going to create something. Also you can meditate on this rune with Wunjo great for poetry, craftsmen, & artists

For Protection magic:
Make an amulet with this rune. Cleanse it and empower
it.

REVERSED
Sadness. a lack of effort, a lack of conentration &
focus, ignorance to the situation at hand, anxiety, possible depression.
When next to the delay runes Isa, agalaz & Nauthis it means a loss. It
can also mean delays on your creativity or a mental block.
On questions of love & romance its a sign that the
couple has done what was meant to be done and now there may be a parting. There maybe ignorance in the relatinship. Theres not enough clear fous on each
other.
When Kennaz reversed is with negative runes this means
that the relationship is dysfuntional and maybe over soon

Lady Kalimir

4.

Diana Magic of the Night

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 am (PDT)



DIANA MAGIC OF THE NIGHT

Diana full of life
Spring Maiden
Amazon beauty
make me swift
as to catch the object of my desire
let my mind be as true as thine arrows
Lady of the wild
untamed beauty, who can touch thee?
With a blink of an eye
you are out of sight, but not gone
The moon is still bright
but morning arrives
Now Sister runs off with the night
and the Faeries greet Dianus
who rises in the horrizon
come to me again one night
so that we may play 'neath the stars
and the cresant moon

By Lady Kalimir

Notes: Diana is the Maiden goddess of the waxing moon. we can say Diana is the spring, Losna is the summer, Manea is Autumn, and Umbrea is the winter. This is my own comparison but it describes these aspects of the Goddess very well.
Diana is the waxing moon she is the maiden and virgin, Losna is the full moon, she is the Mother (light mother) . Manea is the wanning moon, she is the Mother (Dark Mother) Umbrea is the dark moon, she is the Crone.

5a.

Kali Kali Kali

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm (PDT)



Kali, Kali, Kali
where are you?
so much I need to say to you.
When I find you,
I am usually loss for words; except for that I love you.
Why do you make me so speechless?
I have so many questions
but, none make it to my lips.
Is it because my heart is filled with love for you?
Is it because you hypnotize me with your sweet smile
Maybe i am drunk with your being.
Kali, Kali, Kali! I love you.... is all I can say.
I have a sacrifice... .here take it Mother!
I give you my love, my devotion, myself.
I lay at the altar; I lay at your feet.
I throw myself at you, into your loving embrace.
I want to drink you in, i want to inhale you.
Bless me with your love,
say that Kalimir is mine.
Protect me from that evil thought, that you are not there.
I wish not to think of such evil.
Kali, play not that mean game of hide and seek.
A mother protects her child, even when the fear is unreal.
Shield me from such charades!
Kali, I have made my heart a dwelling place for you
Come mother, it is a shrine.
Know that you will be adorned and clothed by my love.
Mother, my heart sings to be with you.
Kali Kali Kali!
I am entranced!

By Kalimir

PS This was written in a trance like ectasy to Kali

5b.

Hekate

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm (PDT)



Hi all,
Our Friend Kalimir posted this Ealier today,

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kalimir" <jai_ma_kali@...>
wrote:

Oh Lady of wisdom, Queen of Magick,
look beyond the ignorance, for they
are what they are, and you are what
you are. Dark mother Hecate,
enlighten us with your wisdom
I revere and honor you Mother
for you are within me and I love
myself as well."

By Kalimir

6.

Jai Ma Kali!

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm (PDT)



This one is called Jai Ma Kali!

Ma, you make me insane for you.
O Ma you come to me in many ways
you make me into you
so I say make me you!
O Ma of all things reverence to you!
i see you dance and drive Shiva wild
How can anyone love you like I do?
Ma I ask when I die to see your lovliness again
O Ma without you I care not for life
for you are my life
make my heart yours and I shall do the same
My will is yours, your will is mine
Ma I am greedy for you, greedy for you!
oh ma forgive me for my greed
O Ma to think of you all the time is not enough
Hail to Ma in all Her aspects
Jai Ma, jai Ma, jai Ma Kali

By Kalimir aka Kalamere

7a.

Kalimir

Posted by: "Carie M" m.cirene@gmail.com   flare_32817

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm (PDT)



I have to say, you post such awesome stuff. Blessings, Inanairena

--

**

*"To offer sexuality education in a congregation is to acknowledge that
human sexuality is simply too important, too beautiful, and too potentially
dangerous to be ignored in a religious community."*

*Rev Lena Breen
Boston, Massachusetts*
7b.

Re: Kalimir

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 am (PDT)



Thaank you very much. I will try to post again soon.&nbsp;

Kalimir

Jai ma kali.
On Mar 17, 2011 8:52 PM, Carie M &lt;m.cirene@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

&nbsp;

I have to say, you post such awesome stuff. Blessings, Inanairena
--

"To offer sexuality education in a congregation is to acknowledge that human sexuality is simply too important, too beautiful, and too potentially dangerous to be ignored in a religious community."

Rev Lena Breen
Boston, Massachusetts

8.

Full Crow Moon.

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm (PDT)



Hi All,
We have a Full Moon in Virgo this Saturday, it is likely to be Gorgeous as the moon will be at perigee and closer to the earth than it has been at full moon for 2 decades. According to Farmers Almanac this Moon was known in Native American Lore as either the Worm moon, or the Crow Moon; I obviously have a favorite here!!

www.farmersalmanac.com/full-moon-names/
 
And there is a very informative write up at Llewellynd blog as well.
http://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2011/03/full-moon-in-virgo-march-19-2011/

Brightest Blessings All, BB.
I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 

9.

announcement

Posted by: "kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 am (PDT)



for those who live in south Florida I will be doing a public ritual and presentation to and about Dhumavati. This will be held at the Ft. Lauderdale Univesalist Unitarian church. It will be Thursday March 24th. Admisson is free. The presetation will be indoos aand the ritual will be held out doors and we will have a bonfire. This will happen around 7pm the presentation starts 730 pm. No reservations required. Open to all. I will post something on Dhunavati soon. She is a Hindu Mahavidya and Tantric goddess. Mahavidyas are a list of goddesses who are by themselves and if seen with a male god the Mahavidya is in the superior position. Dhumavati has no consort as she swallowed Shiva. She is Kali as grandmother and crone and yyet she is a triple goddess. Dhumavati is maiden from 4am to 12pm mother from 12 pm to 8 pm and from 8 pm to 4am she is the crone. Her names means smokey one nd beholder of smoke. She is the Witch and sorceress of the Mahavidyas. She is also described to look like the sterotyped witch down to the very last detail. One of the things she carries is a broom! She resides in empty homes, wilderness, cremation grounds, and some see her at the cross roads. Her symbol is the crow. She is seen as cruel and yet she brings hope, protection, quick to grant boons, and has a soft spot for her devotees. She has been misunderstood just like Kali, Hades, Hekate, Pele, and Odin. She is the goddess who resides in Maha Pralaya (great dissolution) any questions on the presentation or Dhumavati please feel free to ask.

kalimir

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu