luni, 4 aprilie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7369

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1.1.
Re: Hello Everyone From: Tina Carreon
2a.
Re: Pls unsbscribe From: Lady Nightshayde
3a.
Re: Bad dream, child, Madison, white pills with a cross on top From: Westlin
4.
**Share A Spell Day**, 4/4/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
5a.
Fw: Daily Ray of Hope From: Beth Patterson
6a.
Fw: Quote From: Beth Patterson
7.
Fw: SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, s From: Beth Patterson

Messages

1.1.

Re: Hello Everyone

Posted by: "Tina Carreon" nbox4tc1212@yahoo.com   nbox4tc1212

Sun Apr 3, 2011 9:52 am (PDT)



I can totally relate too! I am also taking care of my great-grandmother...and
her sister. While my 2 daughters and I are living with her as well. And to be
quite honest, Jay (and Beth) I feel the same way. I have a friend who works in
home health, doing the same thing as I do ( and you Jay) but is on a payroll.
She says her job is rewarding, but I (and from what I read about your situation
and feelings) and you do not have a rewarding feeling of doing this. To me, it
is more of an obligation, partly because they ARE family, and more importantly,
she and her 2 sisters (and my uncle who passed almost 12 yrs ago) raised me.
And trust me when I say, I completely understand how you feel about feeling
"dumped on". My dad died 4 years ago in May, no sisters or brothers to help...
no mother either. Her son, who is my dad's dad, died when my dad was about 2
yrs old due to a car wreck, so there is practically no family left.

However, I had a chat with my dad's brother yesterday. He knows the situation
and basically the options are either I get a job, get my own place, and move on
with my life, OR keep doing what I'm doing, but there has to be some sort of
compensation. Because if I get a job and move on, they would have to hire
someone to take care of them anyway. So, maybe this could be some advice to you
too, Jay. I believe we will be rewarded for our kindness and caring actions, but
we also must have our own life. Sometimes I feel like a slave here. There's no
privacy, not much freedom, and 20 questions when I have been gone from the house
for a while. I care and I want to take care of them, but this, in my opinion,
isn't fair, or a good feeling. Causes stress, negative energy, and maybe even
some resentment which will lead to a lack of caring and slacking.

Sorry for being a bit chatty. Just know, Jay, that there's someone out there who
knows what you're going thru! Hope it helps.
)O(
Tina

________________________________
From: Beth Patterson <purrrpaws4444@yahoo.com>
To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 11:37:13 PM
Subject: Re: [13Witches] Re: Hello Everyone

Such a sad story Jay, and unfortunately a very common story.

I don't think the Goddess judges you. At least that's what I believe. You have
taken on a very difficult task. You are fulfulling a promise. That you are kind
and gentle with your grandmother is what is important.
Someday, when you look back on this situation you will know you did the right
thing.


Beth
Blessed, Mystical, Magickal Cats
&
Curious, Creative, Clever Bunnies

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Jay <bareshark1975@yahoo.com> wrote:

Me...sigh, may the Goddess forgive my telling the truth, but there is no love
left in what I do for my grandmother. I was dumped on, no relief, no offers for
help from my father and the rest of the family. Any requests for help that I
made for myself or my sister (she was driving 120 miles every time she came down
to help and needed gas money that was never given)were met with excuses. They
had spent years talking about how you need to do right by the family. When push
came to shove, we were the only ones who really believed it enough to give it
our all...for five years.
>
>
>Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
>Messages in this topic (45)
>
>Recent Activity:
> * New Members 1
> * New Files 1
>Visit Your Group
>Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be
>forwarded without the express permission of the poster.
>
>
>Community email addresses:
> Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
> Subscribe: 13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> Unsubscribe: 13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> List owner: 13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com
>
>In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this
>message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who
>have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for
>non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an
>infringement of copyright.
>
>http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
>
>
>Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
>.
>
2a.

Re: Pls unsbscribe

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Sun Apr 3, 2011 10:26 am (PDT)






Pls i hv been wit u 4some time now and my life hv not change 4 d beter so unsubcribe me pls

This is an opt-in group. You need to go to your yahoogroups page and unsub yourself.

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

3a.

Re: Bad dream, child, Madison, white pills with a cross on top

Posted by: "Westlin" westlinwind1957@yahoo.com   westlinwind1957

Sun Apr 3, 2011 2:28 pm (PDT)



Thank you Lady. I took two tylenol PM's to sleep last night-no dreams last night. I have no idea why the dream--maybe it is for me, I don't know. There is one other Madison I have thought of--is a child, blonde, from a troubled family situation. I have sent a message (not the whole dream) just sort of a checking on kind of thing to someone close to her. I hope it was just a nightmare and nothing about any child--just so, so, strong and such an extreme reaction when I woke. When I talked to my daughter, she said she had been having bad dreams all week, her husband was talking in his sleep and not sleeping well. Her son was having nightmares and waking up crying. She said she dreamed about someone trying to kidnap her and her son, then someone outside the house looking in--a man just standing there looking in. In her dream, they shot him with the shotgun, using buckshot. It didn't do anything, his skin was covered in little places but he just laughed and kept standing there. Maybe there is something in the air, I don't know. She did say, she did some things with candles and herbs for protection and smudged the house with sage, so she was/is feeling it too. That makes me feel it is someone close now. I didn't know who it might apply to at the time--it was right after I woke when I posted. I hope it applied to no one and is simply a bad dream--maybe something I ate. Maybe. Thanks for your reply and may your family be happy and safe.

Westlin

--- In 13Witches@yahoogroups.com, Lady Nightshayde <LadyNightshayde9@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> The ambulance was called, 2 came, the child was better for a minute, then all of a sudden making horrible gasping, trying to breath sounds and face was getting dark and rushing the child to the ambulance and I was calling out over and over, Madison, Madison. I don't have a Madison.
>
> My daughter has a 4 year old daughter, Madison, but she is not blonde. Scarlette and her husband have been going through a rough patch lately. She is Pagan, her husband Christian (the images from your dream can be tied to me in more than one way.) He has OD-d twice, but this was years ago. I called my daughter and she said things are better for them.
>
> I have nightmares, infrequently. When I was in the hospital for a hysterectomy, all I dreamed about was gruesome murders. Also, I can't take pain meds because I always dream of blood. These types of dreams, for me, indicate inner pain of some kind. Hope your sleep is calmer tonight.
>
>
>
>
> Love Each Day,
> Lady Nightshayde
>
>
> The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.
>
>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
> http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews
>

4.

**Share A Spell Day**, 4/4/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Sun Apr 3, 2011 7:55 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Share A Spell Day**
Monday April 4, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Share A Spell Monday! Please share a spell with fellow list members.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright � 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
5a.

Fw: Daily Ray of Hope

Posted by: "Beth Patterson" purrrpaws4444@yahoo.com   purrrpaws4444

Mon Apr 4, 2011 8:39 am (PDT)





Beth
Blessed, Mystical, Magickal Cats
                       &
Curious, Creative, Clever Bunnies

View as web page | Tell a friend
 Not you? Sign up here.

Photo Credit: Ashala Tylor aka Central Coast Travel Chick
Location: Merced National Wildlife Refuge, CA
A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example.

-- Joe DiMaggio


Want to see your image in the Daily Ray of Hope? Join the Daily Ray of Hope Group on Flickr.

Sierra Club
85 2nd St. San Francisco, CA 94105
daily.ray.hope@sierraclub.org

Update My Profile | Unsubscribe |
Manage My Email Preferences

Connect with the Sierra Club:

Like us on Facebook for daily updates

Follow us on twitter

Sign up for the Insider for the latest news

Make your voice heard in our Action Center

6a.

Fw: Quote

Posted by: "Beth Patterson" purrrpaws4444@yahoo.com   purrrpaws4444

Mon Apr 4, 2011 8:41 am (PDT)





Quote of the Day:

Suppose the world were only one of God's jokes, would you work any the less to make it a good joke instead of a bad one?
- George Bernard Shaw
 
 

Beth
Blessed, Mystical, Magickal Cats
                       &
Curious, Creative, Clever Bunnies
7.

Fw: SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, s

Posted by: "Beth Patterson" purrrpaws4444@yahoo.com   purrrpaws4444

Mon Apr 4, 2011 8:49 am (PDT)



Note to moderators - I tried to copy and paste this beautiful picture, but my computer wouldn't let me, so I had to send the whole link. Sorry.

http://spaceweather.com/
 
 
 
 

Beth
Blessed, Mystical, Magickal Cats
                       &
Curious, Creative, Clever Bunnies

 
 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Search

Try a shortcut

Get local weather

faster.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu