miercuri, 6 aprilie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2842

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: Charge of Dhumavati From: Kalimir
2.
Isis Sweet Isis From: Kalimir
3.
Isis circle chant From: Kalimir

Messages

1a.

Re: Charge of Dhumavati

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:19 pm (PDT)



Dhumavati is a Mahavidya meaning She of Great Wisdom. There are 3 schools to the
Mahavidya the most famous one is the Dasa Mahavidya (10 Mahavidya) Dhumavati is
the 7th Mahavidya, the 2nd school of tthought is that there are 16 Mahavidya and
the 3rd school says there are 10 million.
Criteria for the Mahavidya
Must be a Goddess
Must be without a male
If seen with a male God the god must be in a submissive position
If seen with a god the god must be smaller than the Goddess

I have posted on the Mahavidya before on the groups that I own
What I have written is MASSIVE!
If I were to post them here I would have to edit the amount on each Mahavidya. I
do the ten Mahavidya so relax LMAO!

The most traditional is Kali being the 1st to Kamala aka Kamaltmika being the
last
The first is the Divine true rality and the last is towards maya
Mahavidya encompasses ALL. such as love, joy, magic, war, life, death, violence,
blood, sacrifice, beauty, vileness etc
The list is Kali, Tara, Tripura Sundari, Bhuvaneshvari, Tripura Bhairavi,
Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala.

If you would like to know more and when I am done with the runes let me know in
advance. Most of the stuff is mine, what is not mine I give website and author.
This way the view is not my own but many. That is a great way to learn.

Dhumavati is Kali as crone. Yet Dhumavati is Maiden from 4am to 12 pm, she is
Mother from 12pm to 8 pm, and she is the crone from 8pm to 4am.

She deals with the wild forrests, abandoned homes, magic good and bad, death,
crows, cremation grounds, Witches, black holes, deluge, Saturn, the introverted
heart, widows, outcasts, anger, depression, quick at giving boons, and more

later

Kalimir

________________________________
From: Blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:15:41 AM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Charge of Dhumavati

 

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Kalimir <jai_ma_kali@...> wrote:

Charge of Dhumavati

I am the monstres of the night.
I am the fear within all people.
I am what terrorizes you.
I am what brings you to your problems.
I am the nightmere.
I am the blessings.
I am freedom of fear.
I make you brave.
I make you holy.
My path isnt always easy, but it is rewarding.
I deal with the home.

Kalimir's Notes: Luckily during trance to this powerful Mahavidya Goddess I had
a recorder and this was what she said through me.
This was recorded and written down sometime in 2007 on Spain street New orleans,
LA.

By Kalimir

BB re:
Now this is a new face to the Dark Goddess for me, I found this when Googling up
a little preliminary information,  http://hiddenmoon.com/dhumavati.html 

"my grief turned to strength, my pain turned to love and my widowhood turned to
freedom. "I am the embodiment of sorrow, I am the wisdom of Death, and I am the
bliss of annihilation."
This fits in suprisingly well to me because of my work with Tsulsala, but it is
also a basic vampiric theme, no -

He stared at me, and for a moment, I had an astonishing revelation of where his
mesmerizing power lay. All his thoughts were fixed on me as no other man's had
ever been. ... I was the center of all his attention, the one who could satisfy
his terrible need, give him strength.

>Mina pg 7
>
>"Flesh of my Flesh. Blood of My blood. Kin of my kin. My Bountifal winepress for
>a while." I knew he meant my blood, my life, when he said these last words,"
>Mina pg 11. Elain Bergstrom writing as Marie Kiraly.
>
There is of course something very Scoriponic and seductive about the traditional
portrayal of the vampire; but the Idea of the DarkGoddess being patron of
Outcasts of various descriptions resonates  ..

Dhumavati was also the Goddess of all that was socially dejected as well.
Dhumavati rules the out castes, or people who... by choice or by fate could not
adapt to a normal society. She is also the Goddess of Gypsies, Widows,
Astrologers, Butchers, Magicians, Prostitutes, and practitioners of Pancha
tattva. Her thousand name hymn ends Dhumavati's cage of the Old Hag by these
phrases: She who is Beauty, She who is doe eyed, She who is the Queen of
Orgiastic Dance, She who is Rati (sexual Union), and she who is present at
sexual union. Here is another verse of Dhumavati:

Oh Well,
Quite a thought provoking piece, TY for posting it. BB.
2.

Isis Sweet Isis

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:19 pm (PDT)



Song part)

"Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the Magick
Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the moon.

Mother wise Mother, come into our (my) circle.
Mother wise Mother reveal your mysteries.

Divine Lady, Divine Mother, Lady of the ancient ways. Divine Lady, Divine
Mother, Make your presence known.

(Spoken Part)

Dive Lady, Mother Aset. Queen of the stars, moon, and Earth. Wife of Asar,
Mother of Hoor (Heru) . Divine Lady of magick we (I) call you to our (my)
circle. Virgo, Isis, Mighty Mother. Lady of the sacred wisdom, teach us (me) the
Great Magick that will allow us (me) to complete the Great Work. Isis, we (I)
invoke you.

(song part)
Isis, sweet Isis, Lady of magick
Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the moon
Mother wise Mother, come into our (my) circle
Mother wise Mother reveal your mysteries.

Divine Lady, Divine Mother
Lady of the ancient ways
Divine Lady, Divine Mother make your presence known.

(spoken part)

hear our (my) call. Gentle mother come into our (my) circle.

My notes: You dont have to sing it. Its just a nice suggestion.

written by Kalimir 2002
3.

Isis circle chant

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:20 pm (PDT)



Isis circle chant:
 
ISIS
Isis Heals
Isis Loves
Isis is The Mother
She Rejuvenates us

This is a circle song I created in my Isis Re ritual.
I danced in a, circle then I danced the Mobius Strip. That is the infinity sign;
the 8 on its side.
You can also add after the Isis is the Mother
Isis Heals (add person's name)
Then you can say She Rejuvenates (name of person)

By Kalimir
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu