vineri, 29 aprilie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2860

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Looking for help with a Love Spell.

Posted by: "Max Jones" maxcrone@charter.net   maxcrone

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 am (PDT)



Tell me a little about the person you are in love with.
----- Original Message -----
From: Rachel DeMarco
To: witch_essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:53 AM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Looking for help with a Love Spell.

Hi! I am looking for help with a love spell. I have run across websites that offer this but for $600 I can`t afford that & don`t have any money to do so anyway. If any one can help it would be appreciated. I need a little more help than what I have. My closest friend is the love of my life & I need help getting out of the dreaded "friend" zone

Thank you & Blessed be.
Rachel

1b.

Re: Looking for help with a Love Spell.

Posted by: "Kalimir" jai_ma_kali@yahoo.com   jai_ma_kali

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm (PDT)



Do a spell on yourself to make yourself more attractive. Don't go against this persons will. If you do a love spell on him/her make sure you add these clauses if it is meant to be and as long as this spells harms none than my will is done. Meditate on the actions and consequences on spells like these. If you know how to than do a reading on this issue and the spell. 

Kalimir

Jai ma Kali! Om nama Shivaya!
On Apr 28, 2011 2:38 PM, Max Jones <maxcrone@charter.net> wrote:

 

Tell me a little about the person you are in love
with.

----- Original Message -----
From:
Rachel
DeMarco
To: witch_essentials@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:53
AM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Looking for
help with a Love Spell.

 


Hi! I am looking for help with a love spell. I have run across websites
that offer this but for $600 I can`t afford that & don`t have any money to
do so anyway. If any one can help it would be appreciated. I need a little
more help than what I have. My closest friend is the love of my life & I
need help getting out of the dreaded "friend" zone

Thank you &
Blessed be.
Rachel

2a.

Re: True Magick

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm (PDT)




I down loaded the First Chapter of this today to my computer via Kindle,
and bought it about an hour later; very looking forward to reading the
rest of this ...

Some members might wonder about that ... Isn't the book a bit Basic for
BB; no not really,

As you may know BB was a Karateka for a long time, the essesne of Karate
is the Forms,(IMHO) and the Essense of the forms is repetion of the
basics; even the most complex forms like Kanku Sho are really just
chorographed punches, kicks, block and turns, just the basics over and
again. I have been in electronics for over 20 years, for the First 10 I
read Robert Schraders Electronics for Technicans cover to cover at least
once a year.

I am a huge fan of the notion you can never go wrong, learning,
relearning, and refining your basics, no matter what your craft; and if
this book helps me refine my vision of The Craft, then it is money very
well spent. In matters of the Craft I like to stick to Authors I know,
and trust; I think I just added Amber K to that list.

Thanks Much Gaia.

Brightest Blessings All, BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "gaia_d" <Gaia_D@...> wrote:
>
GAIA:

Thanks BB -- Good info!

If i may say, i like Grimassi's book too, but i do think it might be a
bit
advanced -- It goes into some pretty deep/ complicated ideas.....

I would encourage anyone starting out (in Magick), to begin with
something a bit
more general and elementary, such as Amber K's "True Magick" -
http://www.amazon.com/True-Magick-2nd-Amber-K/dp/0738708232
<http://www.amazon.com/True-Magick-2nd-Amber-K/dp/0738708232>

Blessings -
~Gaia

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Group

Join a group for

people who love cats

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu