miercuri, 20 aprilie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2853

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: Just a Little Art. [1 Attachment]

Posted by: "jeni matthews" witch_uk_381@yahoo.com   witch_uk_381

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am (PDT)



Holy cow that is stunning! I've never been able to use inks like that (are they inks or paint?)
 
I too love to be artistic and the latest things I've done are a faery and some elemental stones, I'll attach some pictures when i'm at home if anyone is interested!
 
Jeni x

--- On Tue, 19/4/11, 程倩雯 <chengqw21@gmail.com> wrote:

From: 程倩雯 <chengqw21@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] Just a Little Art. [1 Attachment]
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, 0:08

 

[Attachment(s) from =?GB2312?B?s8zZu/ap?= included below]

Hi Micheal,
 
I love drawing very much. When I was young, I like to hold my little pencil and draw anything I could imagine. Then my father sent me to some tutors. To my surprise, there were many students and they were all better than me and older than me. I was totally frightened. 
 
So I didn't receive any formal training. When I am sad and happy, I will  imitate some paintings. The moment is really beautiful.
 
Here is one  I imitated few days ago.
 
Jenny

2011/4/19 Blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com>

 

I was raised in Western New York, where winter really lasts about 6 months out of the year, and the other seasons are pretty well crammed into the other half; My Mom tells me she is getting snow today! and Im not at all suprised really. And while I like to get out hiking with my camera others with a better eye and more courage dare to paint.
I was recently introduced to this artists work through one of magazines I browse every month at borders, take some time with it, while It's not going out into nature, its not quite so cold either. ; ) BB.
Micheal Godfrey,
highlandsartgallery.com
http://www.highlandsartgallery.com/gallery/michael-godfrey.php

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu