joi, 28 iulie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7509

Messages In This Digest (12 Messages)

1a.
OT: Friendship From: P.Williams
1b.
Re: OT: Friendship From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
2a.
Re: Witchcraft covens Book reviews by Wizards From: Wizard of Tacoma
3a.
(no subject) From: juli
3b.
Re: (unknown) From: TimberWolf's Lair
3c.
Re: (unknown) From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
4a.
Healing Circle Request From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
4b.
Re: Healing Circle Request From: Lady Nightshayde
5a.
Advice on Blessings or Protection Spells? From: Alyssa Rose
5b.
Re: Advice on Blessings or Protection Spells? From: Aspen May
6.
**Astrology Thursday**, 7/28/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
7a.
Re: Why Mr. Rogers Wore a Sweater From: Mari

Messages

1a.

OT: Friendship

Posted by: "P.Williams" barny_cat@yahoo.com   barny_cat

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am (PDT)



This made me smile...Have a blessed day!
I have no special talents. I'm only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein

> After losing his parents, this 3 year old orangutan was so depressed he
>wouldn't eat and didn't respond to any medical treatments. The veterinarians
> thought he would surely die from sadness. The zoo keepers found an old sick
>dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the orangutan lived and took
>the dog to the animal treatment center. The dog arrived at the same time the
>orangutan was there being treated. The 2 lost souls met and have been
>inseparable ever since.
>
>The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always trieshis best to be a
>good companion to his new found friend. They are together 24 hours a day in
> all their activities.
>
>
>They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite past time,
>although Roscoe (the orangutan) is a little afraid of the water and needs his
>friend's help to swim.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Together they have discovered the joy and laughter in life and the value of
> friendship.
>
>
>
>They have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean on.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
1b.

Re: OT: Friendship

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm (PDT)



I checked this one out and it is, very happily, true.

I have a baby like that one, named Daisy Duke. She's a German shorthair/blue
tick cross. Someone wrapped her in a plastic bag when she was a puppy and
then discarded her into the swamp. I waded in after her and she's been mine
ever since.

I have many animal companions and a few valued human ones as well. It's
true that a little love can go a long way or I wouldn't even still be here.
The docs gave me until age 35.

I turn 40 August 9th.

--
"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs
my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to
the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net
2a.

Re: Witchcraft covens Book reviews by Wizards

Posted by: "Wizard of Tacoma" wizard_of_tacoma@yahoo.com   wizard_of_tacoma

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am (PDT)



You can make it a quote

Have a wonderful day in every way.
Blessed Be and may the Lord and Lady go with you.
A Coven devided against it self can not survive.
)0( So Mote It Be )0( Blessed be )0(
Wizard
 
Disclaimer:
I am dyslexic, so words can be missing or the spelling at time's can be off, in my writing. I try to keep my words and actions  honest with No hidden agenda..I am one that is uncomfortable with the attention, that come from being a leader.

From: Janine Gary <j9fairiegoddess@yahoo.com>
To: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" <13Witches@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [13Witches] Witchcraft covens Book reviews by Wizards

 

Wizard,

 I like you're disclaimer. May I borrow it. For I myself am dyslexic as well.

BB Always,
SidheViolet

Disclaimer:
I am dyslexic, so words can be missing or the spelling at time's can be off, in my writing. I try to keep my words and actions  honest with No hidden agenda..I am one that is uncomfortable with the attention, that come from being a leader.


3a.

(no subject)

Posted by: "juli" cb.phoenix_storm@yahoo.com   cb.phoenix_storm

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 pm (PDT)

3b.

Re: (unknown)

Posted by: "TimberWolf's Lair" walter_mcm@yahoo.com   walter_mcm

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm (PDT)



SPAM!!!!

 
Politicians and dirty diapers have two things in common and both need to be changed often.

WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read this email without probable cause, warrant or notice. And now the government is permitted to listen to you via your own cell phone even when it is turned off. Under executive Orders to the NSA and US District Court rulings for the FBI, either agency may do this without any judicial or legislative review or oversight.

--Yes the 4th Amendment is gone!

________________________________
From: juli <cb.phoenix_storm@yahoo.com>
To: spellsspellsspells@yahoogroups.com; 15174558727@myblue.com; cindyspragg@yahoo.com; deiselchickxxx@yahoo.com; Book_of_Shadows_and_Grimoire_Collection@yahoogroups.com; 13witches@yahoogroups.com; mshelby@allor.com; cb.phoenix_storm@yahoo.com; witchology-digest@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:00 PM
Subject: [13Witches] (unknown)

 
http://www.renmanufacturing.com/google.php
3c.

Re: (unknown)

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm (PDT)



We're aware of that. Folks, please refrain from responding to links/spam
which come up on accounts. Generally what has happened is that the member in
question has had his or her account hijacked or hacked. We put them on
moderation as soon as we see the first spam mail, but often we've no clue
until then. Let the moderators doe their jobs, please (and do remember that
we have lives too and cannot be everywhere at once.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:09 PM, TimberWolf's Lair <walter_mcm@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
>
> SPAM!!!!
>
>
--
"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs
my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to
the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net
4a.

Healing Circle Request

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm (PDT)



Do keep Dee in there....he's tired but he's getting a bit better.
He's been more active and wanting to do things instead of sleeping all
the time.

Me, too, please. I really hate to ask but...this new chemo stuff isn't
working. It takes TWO chemo meds and one topical to keep the disease
in check where it was in remission before with the medication the
insurance refused to keep paying for. There's an appeal process, but I
have to keep taking the less effective stuff until it reaches its
conclusion. This stuff makes me miserable: hair falling out, new
lesions appearing, cracks in the skin, GI issues, dizziness, blood
sugar surges, loss of appetite...I'm a mess. The other didn't cause
many problems at all and it worked.

--
  "Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and
numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote
wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net

4b.

Re: Healing Circle Request

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm (PDT)





Do keep Dee in there....he's tired but he's getting a bit better.
He's been more active and wanting to do things instead of sleeping all
the time.

Me, too, please.
Will do. Headed out right now.

The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.

Love Each Day,
Lady N

5a.

Advice on Blessings or Protection Spells?

Posted by: "Alyssa Rose" alyssa.rose371@yahoo.ca   alyssa.rose371

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm (PDT)



Merry Meet All!

I was wondering if any of you happen to know any effective blessing/prosperity or protection spells? I have recently done a few tarot readings for a friend of mine, all of which indicate she will be going through a very rough time through the next couple of months. I will be helping her with a ritual (she is self described as non magickal but a strong believer) to 'soften the future blows' as it were. Do any of you know of spells, meditations, affirmations, etc. that may help her through this time?

Thank you very much and blessed be!

Alyssa Rose

5b.

Re: Advice on Blessings or Protection Spells?

Posted by: "Aspen May" aspen_may@hotmail.com   aspen_may

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm (PDT)




The first thought that came to mind as I read this was that maybe asking for future blows to be softened isn't the way to go. Were it me, I would instead focus on rituals to strenthen myself so that I am able to meet the challenges that lie ahead. What are her weaknesses? What is she most afraid of? And what are the strengths she already has that can be shored up? Those are the things I would ask. I would then work on finding correspondenses for those that make the most sense to her, especially if this is something she will be participating in, and craft your ritual from there. Personally, in times of crisis, I look to Artemis, Athena, and Hecate. They do not soften things for me. Rather, they let me harden to face what's coming, and to see things plainly no matter how painful it may be.

-Aspen

"If thou adorest Luna, then What thou desir'st thou shalt obtain!"
-Aradia, Gospel of Witches

"Curse you, tiny toilet!"
-Vector, Despicable Me

To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
From: alyssa.rose371@yahoo.ca
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 01:27:18 +0000
Subject: [13Witches] Advice on Blessings or Protection Spells?

Merry Meet All!

...I have recently done a few tarot readings for a friend of mine, all of which indicate she will be going through a very rough time through the next couple of months. I will be helping her with a ritual (she is self described as non magickal but a strong believer) to 'soften the future blows' as it were. ...

Alyssa Rose

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest � Unsubscribe � Terms of Use

.

6.

**Astrology Thursday**, 7/28/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Astrology Thursday**
Thursday July 28, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Astrology Thursday. Ask any questions or post articles about any aspect of Astrology.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright � 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
7a.

Re: Why Mr. Rogers Wore a Sweater

Posted by: "Mari" frowningangel@yahoo.com   frowningangel

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 pm (PDT)



Mr. Rogers was never in the military. I did a report on him in high school, that was actually a rumor started on the internet

Blessed Be
MARI
zone 10
www.facebook.com/mari.t.hernandez

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu