vineri, 29 iulie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2931

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: transgendered? Curse? From: Tam Chanel

Message

1a.

Re: transgendered? Curse?

Posted by: "Tam Chanel" kittchanel6@yahoo.com   kittchanel6

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm (PDT)



Ok ( & thanks for responding) I am 27 years old I've been living my life as (TG) woman for like, 7 yrs now. I've had little boyfriends, and has dated here and there, but never no success. I dont know if there r envious T girls who r sending bad mojo my way.. i know i need to do a protection spell. I dont know what to do.

--- On Tue, 7/26/11, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:

From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] transgendered? Curse?
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2011, 7:35 AM

 

I wouldn't even consider the possibility of a curse unless there had

been at least two 6 years personal and universal where people had been

asking for your number and you had no connections in either of those

years. Even after that, before whichever of those six type years

happened first, there would have had to have been some kind of incident

happen whether known to you or not. Then maybe there might have been a

curse.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011, Tam wrote:

> Hi all, I'm TG (transgenedered) and also a magical practitioner. Its hard to find love. I can find suitors , but not actual relationships wit guys I like. They'll approach me and ask for my number and everything will seem fine til I tell them my little secret. Sometimes i wonder (or sure that) if its my lil secret, but then I realize , my other sisters around me (ts/tg girls) are in relationships, just not me! I dont know what to do. I wonder if im hexed or cursed. Is there a way to find out? & if so, is there a way to remove such bad mojo?

>

> Thank yall for reading

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Family and home

Tips for mom

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu