miercuri, 27 iulie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2930

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: transgendered? Curse? From: Jude DaShiell

Message

1a.

Re: transgendered? Curse?

Posted by: "Jude DaShiell" jdashiel@shellworld.net

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 am (PDT)



I wouldn't even consider the possibility of a curse unless there had
been at least two 6 years personal and universal where people had been
asking for your number and you had no connections in either of those
years. Even after that, before whichever of those six type years
happened first, there would have had to have been some kind of incident
happen whether known to you or not. Then maybe there might have been a
curse.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011, Tam wrote:

> Hi all, I'm TG (transgenedered) and also a magical practitioner. Its hard to find love. I can find suitors , but not actual relationships wit guys I like. They'll approach me and ask for my number and everything will seem fine til I tell them my little secret. Sometimes i wonder (or sure that) if its my lil secret, but then I realize , my other sisters around me (ts/tg girls) are in relationships, just not me! I dont know what to do. I wonder if im hexed or cursed. Is there a way to find out? & if so, is there a way to remove such bad mojo?
>
> Thank yall for reading
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Join a community

for cat lovers

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu