marți, 15 martie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7339

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1.

35 Really Important Questions About Me and You

Posted by: "Sarah Corley" corley.daugherty@gmail.com   corley.daugherty@ymail.com

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm (PDT)



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I'm named after my great-great grandma on my
dad's side, and my mama's mama.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I cried last night watching a
documentary on National Geographic Channel called "Inside Hurricane
Katrina."
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I love turkey breast but I'm really
picky about it, I don't like the kind that's bloated with saltwater... If
you can find the kind from West Penn Foods, it comes Highly Recommended.
Best bet for me would probably be Honey Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 boy and 1 girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I
love the friendship that she and I share. (I am a gemini, so...)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I try not to, but I was a teenager in the 90s, so
it's impossible not to slip sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love Granola!
.11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I always untie them
before I put them on, though!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla Bean
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I've spent too much
time thinking about this one. Studies show that the first thing that women
notice is someone's shoes. I also notice teeth, eyes, smile, hair...
14. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My sense of humor and
perseverance.
16. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU BE? Right
here in West Virginia, down the road at my Elysium!
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I do enjoy reading
everyone's answers!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing white-and-blue
striped boxers and bare feet.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Conan
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, good food!
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom. (She called
me a hippie! lol - She's excited about the sustainablility project I'm
working on!)

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course! I will say
that I think this is a very sophomoric, egocentric, and unnecessary
question.
24. FAVORITE TV SHOW? I like to watch educational shows, science channel,
natgeo, discovery. I try to keep up on the news and be aware of what's
happening in the world. I also love comedy, but not sitcoms. I can always
tell when I'm getting a little depressed because I watch more TV than normal
(which is usually just a little with bf in the evenings, and kids on the
weekends...)
25. FAVORITE FOOD? I love food, but I Need Chocolate.
26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I have more of an appreciation for happy
endings since becoming a mother. Happy endings in stories and movies are
important, since in life we don't always get them.

27. FALL OR SPRING? Fall
28. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
29. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone who wants to share! (I hope lots of you
do!)
30. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I have about 8 books that I am in the
middle of, and none that I'm actively reading. Busy with the Seeds of
Change catalog these days!!

31. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD/SCREEN SAVER? I didn't know we still had those
things.
32. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Inside Hurrican Katrina
33. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Moscow, Russia

34. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Singing
35. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Alla y'all's!

--
*Sarah E. Corley, Consultant*
*The Pampered Chef*
13 Norvell Drive
Buckhannon, WV 26201
*(304) 641-6064*

*Get the More You're Looking For!*
2a.

Re: 35 really important questions about me and you

Posted by: "Amber Texas" ambertexas64@yahoo.com   ambertexas64

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 am (PDT)



P. Williams

I LOVE  your answers. thanks so much. lol it's appropriate you didn't answer some, since you don't know me that well yet...thank you for making me smile.
amber

From: P.Williams <barny_cat@yahoo.com>
To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [13Witches] 35 really important questions about me and you

 

Well here it is...1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?   My father
>
>
>2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Not recently 
>
>
>3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  Yes, though I'm told it's terrible, it's still mine. 
>
>
>4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  Chicken?  I don't care for sandwitches
>
>5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  3 step daughters, 1 step son, 2 dogs and 1 cat (and a husband-the biggest kid)
>
>6.
> IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
>
>
>7. DO YOU USE
> SARCASM? Yes (my husband once asked me if I'd sharpened my tongue for lunch!)
>
>8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Naw tonsil free
>
>9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Haven't but would
>
>
>10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Count Chocula,
> chocolate draklers, who doesn't love 'em!
>
>11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
>
>
>12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip
>
>13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT
> PEOPLE? Eyes
>
>
>14. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars (but really, neither)
>
>
>15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My mind
>
>16. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU BE?  Florida, sitting by the Indian River having a drink and listening to a guy play guitar...
>
>
>17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?   Yes
>
>18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants, no shoes, no problems
>
>19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  The voice in my head :)
>
>
>20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle 
>
>21. FAVORITE SMELLS?  Cut grass, puppy breath, coffee, baking bread
>
>
>22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband
>
>
>23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? 
>
>
>24. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Anything on Animal Planet (I don't watch much TV)
>
>
>25. FAVORITE FOOD? Greek yogurt-delish
>
>26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings for sure! (HEY, wait a minute..don't you get those at a massage parlor?!)
>
>
>27. FALL OR SPRING? Both
>
>
>28. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
>
>
>29. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  
>
>
>30. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Little Bee by Chris Cleave, Through a Dog's Eyes by Jennifer Arnold, Dog Years by Mark Doty, Devil You Know by Mike Carey and Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole.
>
>
>31. WHAT
> IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD/SCREEN SAVER? A picture of my first Boxer "Baxter" and my female boxer "WitchHazel"
>
>
>32. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Not sure...it's was background noise.
>
>
>33. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
>
>34. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm funny, smart, amazing, ect...lol Oh and modest! 
>
>35. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's I have no special talents. I'm only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein,___



3.1.

Re: Today's Quote

Posted by: "Amber Texas" ambertexas64@yahoo.com   ambertexas64

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:46 am (PDT)



****Snipped by a moderator**** Please re

The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf. - Shakti Gawain, 1948-present
Thank you so very much for posting this. This definitely renews my heartfelt feelings in sending out my postings and reaching out to contact others.  some people are just begging to be turned into a footstool for a gross, overweight, athlete's foot bearing troll.  ahh, that feels much better.
blessings be with each of you
amber
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu