miercuri, 1 decembrie 2010

[13Witches] Digest Number 7226

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Insight.....About My Gifts..... From: Christopher Everett

Message

1a.

Insight.....About My Gifts.....

Posted by: "Christopher Everett" themistknight@yahoo.com   themistknight

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 pm (PST)



For most of my childhood, I experienced something that best be called a gift.
This gift would only reveal itself randomly. It is mostly a psychic power. I can
sense emotions in a manner that makes so I also feel the emotions of other. Like
for example, if someone feels sad or depressed I feel it. I can distinct other
emotions to my own, most to all of the time. Another part of this gift is the
ability to sense someone energy level, kind of like the characters on Dragon
Ball series. But when I look into my own power level, (which is a unique way I
can do this), I sense my power but it seems to be being blocked or suppressed.
What I am hoping is that I need to learn to draw the power out. I have tried a
few spells and I can feel something that I associate as an increase of power but
I feel that it worked but I simply do not have access to my much more powerful
gifts. I do not know if I am making any sense and I do not know how much most of
you believe in. But I think that me psychic power could be a whole of a lot more
powerful.

One of my thoughts are, that someone, some where casted a spell on me to limit
my powers or hopefully not, binded my powers (not of my will) and I am hoping
that there is something I can do about it. First, is there to unbind? I am told
there is not, but my hope is that since it was not something I wanted it could
be un-something. OR, is there away to chant a spell to hopefully undo whatever
spell is blocking me? Basically, I am block or unwillingly binded and need a
reverse or undo spell, is there anything that anyone can do or help me in doing.

Also please keep in mind that I cannot afford to buy anything and have limited
time to do things (so making things, assuming I do not need tools because I do
not have many of those, it comes back to the fact I do not have much in the way
of an income). So if there is a way for me to just chant the words or write
down something and burn it, or something light like that all that will be nice.
However, please send me whatever information you can, any spells that might
work. I am and would be very very grateful.

--------- ----------- ----------- -------------

BAD KARMA

It seems to me, that no matter how much good deeds I do. I seem to have some
really bad Karma. My uncle should have to worse Karma and yet he WINs the
lotto, sometime just by finding a ticket. Is that not something? But when I go
and play once ever few weeks, I cannot even win my money back half the time.

My question is this, is there a chant/spell that I could do to restore myself to
a good footing with Karma and/and/or at least give some improved (hopefully
good) luck without fear of will bad Karma?

------------

Thank you forks, and I enjoy this group a lot.
TO: Lady Nightshayde, you provide great information to us, bless be.
TO: other members thank you for your current, past, and future insights.

Bless be the people of this world, Happy Holidays and This New Years.

(ONE last question any members near Binghamton NY?)

---- --- -- -- -- -- --- - - - - - -- ---- -- --- -
Blessed be forks....
Chris.

Please forgive my spelling and grammar errors, if you need clarification please
ask.

________________________________

In spite of everything I still
believe that people are really
good at heart.

AnneFrank
1929-1945
________________________________

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu